Delivered to your door
Baking subscriptions for all the family. Boxes are delivered in the first week of each month, and fit through a standard letterbox.
Letterbox Friendly Baking Kits
Each month a letterbox friendly box will land on the doormat, full of pre-weighed ingredients and an easy to follow recipe card.
Just add a few fresh store cupboard bits such as butter and eggs to create a delicious bake.
Keep the recipe card to make the bake again and again.
Some months include equipment such as cookie cutters, piping tips or baking rings.
Choose Your Bake: Bread, Young Bakers or Bakers Club
• Choose our Bakers Club subscription box for those looking to improve their baking skills or broaden their repertoire. Past recipes include macarons, show-stopper cakes, doughnuts and much more!
• Our Young Bakers Club is a fun way of spending time in the kitchen with your mini bakers, and will teach them new skills. Includes a chefs hat and an activity such as spot the difference or colouring. Ideal for ages 3-12.
• The Bread Bakers Club is ideal for anyone looking to learn more about the art of baking bread, or to extend bread baking skills. Past recipes include brioche buns, babka, and baked pretzels.
• The Family Bakers Club includes one Bakers Club box and one Young Bakers Club box each month. Bakes for the whole family!
Learn New Skills
Learn new inspiring artisan recipes every month, and even more importantly, enjoy eating them!
As a taste of what you might be baking, past recipes have included items such as:
Pumpkin Rolls (Bread Bakers)
Steamed Wasabi Bao Buns (Bread Bakers)
Rose and Pistachio Doughnuts (Bread Bakers)
Spiced Gilded Pear Cake (Bakers)
Pineapple and Coconut Crullers (Bakers)
Mosbolletjies with Sage Butter (Bread Bakers)
Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns (Young Bakers)
Seaside Cupcakes (Young Bakers)
Heart Cake Pops (Young Bakers)
Sustainable Packaging and Ingredients
We believe in reducing our impact on the planet, and although there is plenty more we are planning to do, we have made some big steps already.
• Ingredients are sourced from British companies wherever possible
• We choose to buy Fairtrade when this is available
• Some ingredients are organic, and we are researching the impact of sourcing more organic ingredients
• Envelopes and boxes are recyclable and compostable
• Smaller packets containing ingredients such as flour are paper or compostable where possible
• Some packets are plastic where paper or compostable bags are not a viable option. The plastic is recyclable
• 2% of turnover, regardless of profit, is donated to our Charity Partner Farm Africa
Our 3, 6 or 12 month bundles make ideal gifts and don’t auto-renew. The first “welcome” box is sent straight away, ready for you to give as a gift. The longer you subscribe for, the more you save!
Monthly Rolling Subscriptions
Our auto-renew subscriptions are billed monthly, but you can cancel at any time.
All boxes are sent out in the first week of each month.
Join anytime in the month to receive your box the following month.