Polar Bear Biscuit Pop Baking Kit. Makes 6 polar pops.
This letterbox friendly kit comes with all the pre-weighed dry ingredients to get you baking straight away.
Just add: milk, butter, egg and a little vanilla extract
Shelf life: all of our kits can be stored for up to 6 months, so there’s no pressure to bake straight away. In fact we regularly keep a few kits stashed in the cupboard for rainy days.
- Gift note included, and gift-wrap add-on available
- Packaged in a bakery that handles: PEANUTS, NUTS & SESAME
Ingredients and Allergens
Icing Sugar [Sugar (97%), Maize Starch], Organic Plain Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Caster Sugar, Desiccated Coconut [Coconut, No added sugar], Vegetarian Marshmallows [Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Water, Tapioca Starch, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan, Soya Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavouring], Sugar Eyes [Sugar; Glucose Syrup; Non Hydrogenated Palm Oil; Water; Emulsifiers: E414, E471; Stabiliser: E415; Humectant: E422; Colour: E153], Belgian Chocolate Chips [Cocoa Mass 43.0%; Sugar 43.0%; Cocoa Butter 13.0%; Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin <1%; Natural Vanilla Flavouring <1%].
Allergens: Wheat & Soya
Suitable for vegetarians.
Packed in a bakery that handles: PEANUTS, NUTS, MILK & SESAME
Storage & Shelf Life
Store in a cool dry place. Six month shelf life.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- We regret that we are not currently offering European delivery due to Brexit and Covid restrictions
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).