- Includes approximately 16 iced biscuits in the shape of Father Christmas, Mince Pies, Carrots, Milk, Stars and Rudolph
- Carefully packaged in a jar, approx. 12x9cm
- Gift wrap available
Jar of Christmas Eve Biscuits
A jar full of small Christmas Eve themed biscuits, perfect to lay out for Father Christmas (adults, that’s you!) and to share on a cosy Christmas Eve.
These make a lovely addition to a Christmas Eve box, and have a shelf life of uptown two months. Each jar is adorned with a beautiful festive label which was designed by the incredibly talented illustrator, Bryony Fripp.
Every delicious gingerbread biscuit is carefully hand-iced in our bakery.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Ingredients: Biscuit: British flour, British sugar, British butter, golden syrup, Free Range eggs, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, [Cinnamon, Coriander, Allspice, Clove, Nutmeg].
Ready made fondant icing: glucose syrup, RSPO certified sustainable palm oil, emulsifier E471 or mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids, stabiliser E413 or xanthan gum and cellulose, acidity regulators E260, E262, preservative potassium sorbate and natural flavouring.
Allergens include: gluten, eggs and dairy.
Colours may include some of: E422, E1520, E551, E110, E124, E129, E133, E155, E102, E122, E153, E104, E159.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Biscuits will last for 2 months from date of purchase if stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- European Delivery £6.99 per item: Untracked Royal Mail delivery. Usually arrives approximately 7 days after dispatch. Please note that depending on the destination, a customs charge may be applied.
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).