- Gift set includes 7 hand iced biscuits from the Miffy characters
- Baked using local ingredients and individually hand iced
- Presented in a recycled A5 matchbox style gift box, that is letterbox friendly
- Gift wrap available
Miffy Spring Biscuit Gift Set
We are delighted to present the first of our Miffy licensed biscuit collections. These adorable biscuits are all delicious edible representations of Miffy and her friends.
Miffy has always been a favourite character of our founder, Rebecca. Her Dad worked with Miffy to bring the first licensed toys to the UK in the 1970’s, and we are now very excited to be making the first licensed biscuits.
Each biscuit is individually hand iced, and made from local ingredients.
Carefully packed into a recycled gift box, all packaging is compostable and recyclable, and will fit through a standard letterbox.
Our pledge: All our packaging is eco-friendly, we source the best ingredients we possibly can, and a percentage from every sale is donated to our charity partner, 1% For The Planet.
Miffy illustrations Dick Bruna © copyright Mercis bv, 1953-2021.
Ingredients: Biscuit: British flour [wheat flour, calcium, iron, vitamin B3, vitamin B1. Raising agents: sodium hydrogen carbonate, mono calcium phosphate] British sugar, British butter [milk], golden syrup, Free Range eggs, vanilla flavouring.
Fondant icing: sugar, glucose syrup, RSPO certified sustainable palm oil, humectant: glycerine, emulsifier: mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids, stabiliser: carboxy methyl cellulose, preservative: potassium sorbate, natural flavouring.
Royal Icing: Free range egg whites, British sugar, humectant: glycerine, colourings.
Colours may include: E422, E1520, E551, E110*, E124*, E129*, E133, E155, E102*, E122, E153, E104*, E159, E171.
*E110, E129, E104, E102 and E124 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Embellishments: may include sprinkles, sanding sugar, and gold. Sprinkles may include soya and wheat. Please contact us for a full embellishment ingredient list if required.
For allergens see ingredients in bold above.
Our bakery handles peanuts and nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Biscuits will last for 2 months from date of purchase if stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place, or two weeks in their original packaging.
- We can pack them in airtight packaging (for a two month shelf life) if you prefer, please request this when ordering.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- We regret that we are not currently offering European delivery due to Brexit and Covid restrictions
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).
We also accept