- Includes approximately 25 mini biscuits
- Carefully packaged in a festive jar, 14cm high x 6.5cm diameter
- Gift wrap available
Jar of Gingerbread Men Biscuits
A jar full of cute gingerbread men, Christmas tree and candy cane biscuits.
Each delicious gingerbread biscuit is made from local ingredients before being individually hand iced.
These biscuits make a lovely stocking filler, and have a shelf life of two months.
Biscuit: British Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B1, Raising Agents: Sodium Hydrogencarbonate, Mono Calcium Phosphate] British Sugar, British Butter [Milk, Salt], Golden Syrup, Free Range Egg, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, Mixed Spice [Cinnamon, Coriander, Allspice, Clove, Nutmeg.
Fondant icing: Sugar, Glucose syrup, RSCO certified sustainable palm oil, Humectant: E422, Emulsifier: E471, Stabiliser: E413, Preservative: E202, Flavouring.
Colours may include: E422, E1520, E551, E110, E124, E129, E133, E155, E102, E122, E153, E104, E159. E110, E129, E104, E102 and E124 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Biscuits may include embellishments which contain soya & egg.
For allergens please see ingredients in bold above: eggs, dairy, gluten, soya
Allergy advice: Our bakery handles peanuts and nuts
Suitable for vegetarians.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Biscuits will last for 2 months from date of purchase if stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- We regret that we are not currently offering European delivery due to Brexit and Covid restrictions
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).