Miffy Biscuits are our newest collaboration combining the iconic Dick Bruna character ‘Miffy’ with our very own signature biscuit recipe to create our sweetest gift yet
- Gift set includes 7 hand iced biscuits
- Baked using local ingredients and individually hand iced
- Presented in a recycled A5 matchbox style gift box, that is letterbox friendly
- Gift wrap available
Did you know we have a special connection to the Miffy brand? Read more here
Ingredients: Biscuit: British flour [wheat flour, calcium, iron, vitamin B3, vitamin B1. Raising agents: sodium hydrogen carbonate, mono calcium phosphate] British sugar, British butter [milk], golden syrup, Free Range eggs, vanilla flavouring.
Fondant icing: sugar, glucose syrup, RSPO certified sustainable palm oil, humectant: glycerine, emulsifier: mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids, stabiliser: carboxy methyl cellulose, preservative: potassium sorbate, natural flavouring.
Royal Icing: Free range egg whites, British sugar, humectant: glycerine, colourings.
Colours may include: E422, E1520, E551, E110*, E124*, E129*, E133, E155, E102*, E122, E153, E104*, E159, E171.
*E110, E129, E104, E102 and E124 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Embellishments: may include sprinkles, sanding sugar, and gold. Sprinkles may include soya and wheat. Please contact us for a full embellishment ingredient list if required.
For allergens see ingredients in bold above.
Our bakery handles peanuts and nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- We regret that we are not currently offering European delivery due to Brexit and Covid restrictions
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).