Molten Lava Bread Roll. Makes 6 rolls.
This letterbox friendly kit comes with all the pre weighed dry ingredients to get you baking straight away.
Just add: a little water and sunflower oil
Shelf life, all of our kits can be stored for up to 6 months, so there’s no pressure to bake straight away. In fact we regularly keep a few kits stashed in the cupboard for rainy days.
- Gift note included, and gift-wrap add-on available
- Suitable for VEGETARIANS
- ALLERGENS: WHEAT (GLUTEN)
- Packaged in a bakery that handles: PEANUTS, NUTS & SESAME
Ingredients and Allergens
Molten Lava Bread
Red Food Colour
Black Food Colour
Just need to add:
Strong White Bread Flour [British Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B1) Raising Agents: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate], Rice Flour, Yeast [Natural Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Rehydrating Agent (E491) ], Red Food Colour [Sodium Chloride, Colour (E102 Tartazine, E122 Carmosine, E129 Allura Red)], Black Food Colour [Sodium Chloride, Colour (E132 Indigo Carmine, E102 Tartazine, E129 Allura Red)], Caster Sugar, Salt.
E102, E129, E122 May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Packed in a bakery that handles nuts, peanuts, soya, milk & sesame.
Storage & Shelf Life
Store in a cool dry place. Six month shelf life.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- We regret that we are not currently offering European delivery due to Brexit and Covid restrictions
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).