- Includes approximately 16 iced biscuits in the shape of Father Christmas, Mince Pies, Carrots, Milk, Stars and Rudolph
- Carefully packaged in a jar, approx. 12x9cm
- Gift wrap available
Jar of Christmas Eve Biscuits
A jar full of small Christmas Eve themed biscuits, perfect to lay out for Father Christmas (adults, that’s you!) and to share on a cosy Christmas Eve.
These make a lovely addition to a Christmas Eve box, and have a shelf life of uptown two months. Each jar is adorned with a beautiful festive label which was designed by the incredibly talented illustrator, Bryony Fripp.
Every delicious gingerbread biscuit is carefully hand-iced in our bakery.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Biscuit: British Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B1, Raising Agents: Sodium Hydrogencarbonate, Mono Calcium Phosphate] British Sugar, British Butter [Milk, salt], Golden Syrup, Free Range Egg, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, Mixed Spice [Cinnamon, Coriander, Allspice, Clove, Nutmeg.
Royal Icing: Free range egg whites, British sugar, humectant: glycerine, colourings.
Fondant Icing: glucose syrup, RSPO certified sustainable palm oil, emulsifier E471 or mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids, stabiliser E413 or xanthan gum and cellulose, acidity regulators E260, E262, preservative potassium sorbate and natural flavouring.
Allergens include: wheat, eggs and milk.
Colours may include some of: E422, E1520, E551, E110, E124, E129, E133, E155, E102, E122, E153, E104, E159.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Biscuits will last for 2 months from date of purchase if stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- We regret that we are not currently offering European delivery due to Brexit and Covid restrictions
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).