- Includes approximately 15 iced biscuits in the shape of chillis
- Carefully packaged in a jar, approx. 12x9cm
- Gift wrap available
Jar of Chilli Biscuits
Red hot chilli biscuits, iced in a variety of bright shades.
Every delicious vanilla biscuit is carefully hand iced in our bakery – they are not as spicy as they look!)
These biscuits make a lovely gift for those who like spicy food (and you don’t have to like chilli to eat them!), and have a shelf life of two months.
Biscuit: British flour, British sugar, golden syrup, British butter, Free Range eggs, vanilla essence (vanilla, alcohol). Fondant icing: Sugar, Glucose syrup, RSCO certified sustainable palm oil, Humectant: E422, Emulsifier: E471, Stabiliser: E413, Preservative: E202, Flavouring. Royal Icing: pasteurised free range egg whites, icing sugar, glycerine. Colours may include: E422, E1520, E551, E110, E124, E129, E133, E155, E102, E122, E153, E104, E159. E110, E129, E104, E102 and E124 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Biscuits may include embellishments which contain soya. For allergens please see ingredients in bold above: eggs, dairy, gluten, soya Allergy advice: Our bakery handles peanuts and nuts Suitable for vegetarians.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Biscuits will last for 2 months from date of purchase if stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- European Delivery £6.99 per item: Untracked Royal Mail delivery. Usually arrives approximately 7 days after dispatch. Please note that depending on the destination, a customs charge may be applied.
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).