The Jammy Dodger Blondie Kit is a great letterbox baking kit to make your own delicious jammy dodger blondies at home. The perfect bake to whip up in less than an hour for a tasty treat. Delicious to eat warm or store in an airtight container to eat the next day.
- Gift wrap available
- ALLERGENS: nuts, soya and milk.
Ingredients and Allergens
White Chocolate: Sugar 46.5% ; Cocoa Butter 29.5% ; Whole Milk Powder 23.5% ; Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin <1% ; Natural Vanilla Flavouring <1%. Brown Sugar: Cane Sugar (100%). Plain Flour: 100% British Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin). Jammy Dodgers: Wheat Flour, Raspberry Flavour Plum Jam (23%) (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Plums, Humectant (Glycerol), Sugar, Flavouring, Citric Acid, Colour (Anthocyanins), Gelling Agent (Pectins), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrates)), Palm Oil, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Whey and Whey Derivatives (Milk), Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonates), Salt. Strawberry Jam: Strawberries, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Gelling Agent: Pectin, Acid: Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrates
ALLERGENS: GLUTEN, SOYA, MILK & EGGS Packed in a bakery that handles Peanuts & Nuts
Allergens: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts
Storage & Shelf Life
Store in a cool dry place. Six month shelf life
- Standard UK Delivery £2.95 : Royal Mail first class. This usually arrives within 2 days, but is not a trackable or time guaranteed service.
- Tracked Nominated Date UK Delivery £6.99 : Delivery by next day courier DPD, to arrive on the specified day (minimum 2 days from order date, UK only)
- Saturday UK Delivery £10.99: Delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier on a specified Saturday
- We regret that we are not currently offering European delivery due to Brexit and Covid restrictions
We don’t include pricing information in the parcel. You will receive an order confirmation by email (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive).